Friday, June 19, 2009

L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

So recently, I went on a liquid eyeliner kick. I don't normally wear any eyeliner on a daily basis, as it's not really necessary. But when I do wear it, I prefer a more dramatic look. Hence, liquid eyeliner seems to be the logical choice.

Liquid eyeliner is something that I would not consider buying highend in most instances, especially if it's just for black or brown. Liquid eyeliner is like mascara, i.e. you'll need to throw it out after 3 months anyway, so why spend a lot on it when you don't have to.

Which brings me to my recent trips to the drugstore, in search for a decent liquid eyeliner. Over the course of the last few weeks, I have purchased 6 different liquid eyeliners from various drugstores and I shall do separate review for each. Today, I am going to focus on the worst of the bunch: L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner.

Thankfully, I got this as a gift with purchase with my Telescopic mascara. So I didn't pay anything for it, nor would I ever want to. This is quite possibly the worst mascara that I have ever tried.

The applicator reminds me of a Sephora liner that I've tried last year. The tip is so stiff that it was difficult to distribute the colour evenly. This skips and drags on the eye lid. The applicator basically renders this eyeliner completely not use-able.

There's no reason to go into details about the formula, as the applicator basically prevents this eyeliner from ever looking even decent on the lids. The few times that I've tried it, I ended up having to remove it right away since the lines were so yucky.

Overall, I cannot recommend this product at all. Stay far away from it. Worst liquid eyeliner ever.

No comments: