Sunday, June 07, 2009

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

I am so proud of myself. I finally finished my MAC MSF Natural! For a person who never finishes anything, this is a huge achievement.

I think I got mine about 1 1/2 year ago. At the begining, I only used it as a touch up powder. While I found the finish to be decent, it really wasn't all that special than all my other powders.

Then I discovered that you can also use it as a powder foundation, and a new love is found.

I like that you can build this up to a medium coverage, without looking cakey. The finish is a nice natural matte. It lasts reasonably well on the skin. I love this so much that I've been using it consistently for the last 6 months.

I can certainly see myself using this in the future. In fact, I've already purchased a back-up for it. Love this product.

No comments: