Thursday, May 07, 2009

I am blogging again!!

Yea!!

Well let me start off by saying that I've deleted all my old posts. I feel like I need a new start.

I have been feeling very inspired lately. So I have tried making videos again on my youtube channel, but I have been having problem editing my videos. At the end, I just got tired just with the editing itself. So no videos up yet, but I still need some kind of outlet for my energy.

Hence, I am blogging again.

So, true to the name of my blog, this is still going to be all about all things beauty-related.

I got a few things this week, taking full advantage of the 20X points at Shoppers Drug Mart this week. I got a few new perfumes and makeup items. But the product that I am most excited about has got to be the new lipstick from Guerlain. It's called Rouge G de Guerlain and it's quite possibly my new obsession. The price is astonishingly high ($45 USD/$48 CDN). But the texture of this lipstick is absolutely lovely: creamy, soft and very moisturizing. It is not strongly perfumed, which is a plus for me as my lips have been acting really touchy lately. The finish is a med-pigment soft sheen - what I think the MAC Cremesheen should be, but I guess it's unfair for me to compare the two due to the price difference.

You can read more about Rouge G at www.rougeg.com.

No comments: