Monday, May 11, 2009

What's your makeup obsession?

I know a lot of people have a specific perference when it comes to makeup. Maybe it's a specifc brand, maybe it's a type of product. Some people buy a lot of lipgloss but skim on everything else.

I personally started out as a lipgloss addict. You should see my lipgloss drawers. They're literally overflowing with lipglosses of pinky and peachy goodness.

My other obsession is blush. Pink and peach tone blushes. The ones that make me look instantly healthy and happy. I cannot get enough of those.

I am actually pretty minimal when it comes to eyeshadow. Not about buying eyeshadows, but the application itself. On most days, I just stick to one colour all over the lid and mascara. But I am a shopaholic, so I buy multiple of everything I like.

So what's your makeup addiction/obsession?

No comments: